Friday, August 8, 2014

Two Pager Pack 8, SALE, Winners & Freebie!

It's time for another Two Pager Pack! It's been a while. This one holds 9 & 12 photos per a template. These will help make your scrapbooks come together faster and easier. Double page layouts make a scrapbook look more uniform. This set comes with four 12x12 (Left and Right Templates) and two 24x12 templates. Get this set for just...

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=6132&zenid=91a9340bd4cd62f0d780bf0b49f63f03
 This pack can be found at:

Here are a few layouts made by my CT using Two Pager Pack 8 . More can be found in the store.


Winners

On Tuesday I held a giveaway! The winners to Two Pager Pack 8 are...

Rebecca Galla
Scrappy Mara
Tammy Morgan

Winners, please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by 8/14 to claim your prize. Thanks to all that played along. I hope you join me again next week with Scrap By Numbers 8 giveaway!

Featured Designer

Tomorrow I'll be Featured Designer for one week over at SNP! Make sure to check the forum in the featured designer threads. I'll be giving away coupons to all that complete some simple tasks and purchase from my store. A sale is in order as well! My whole store will be 50% off during my featured designer week August 9th-16th.

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=29

Freebies
Check out what my newsletter readers are getting tonight in their inbox. Clip on image if you are not signed up for my newsletter. Sign up fast! Newsletter goes out tonight at 7 pm EST.
http://eepurl.com/oRkNf
Any cat lovers out there? If so, I have a freebie geared toward you this week!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53418028/AKD_PURRFECTTOME_WA.zip

Tomorrow not only kicks off my Featured Designer week. It's Super Saturday too! I'll be back tomorrow morning to share with you what I have for $1! Thanks for stopping in.

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the goodies! I'm looking forward to the sale this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything I don't have yet? Ummm! A question to ponder. Thank you for the word art. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cute wordart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!
    just adopted a new kitty this will be great to use with all the new pics of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the beautiful freebies!

    ReplyDelete