Friday, June 13, 2014

Template Pack 67 & Freebie!!!!

 Template Pack 67

This week I have a white space pack uploaded to my store. Don't let the white space description fool you. This pack has layers. It's going down as one of my favorite sets. Colors in this pack make me want to smile. 

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=5831&zenid=78a0c983d444e50c08c7afc7e29dfd80
This pack can be found at:

Here are some layouts from my CT using Pack 67


Freebie

 Now for this week's freebie....remember the "Summer Fun" word art I made a couple weeks back? Here is another word art that looks a lot like that. This one is geared toward Project Life.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53418028/AKD_THISWEEKROCKED_WA.zip

 Super Saturday Sale is happening tomorrow. Come on back then and see what I got for $1!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Today totally didn't rock. Hubby spent his 64th birthday getting chemo but THANK you for the word art. Since he was able to celebrate it is something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Kim. I hope the days start to look brighter for him as well as your family. Thinking of you guys!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful word art! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete