Thursday, August 1, 2013

$1 Template Pack, Facebook Freebie & Journal Card Freebie!

August is here! And so is SNP's Bits and Pieces. This month the theme is "Classic Summer." 

I made a pack of templates that are excellent for everyday use. This pack is going down as one of my favs! Now through August 7th get Template Pack 46 for just...

$1

You can find this pack here:

Here are some examples, from my CT, using Pack 46.


And you all know what a new month brings...A NEW FACEBOOK FREEBIE! Oh yeah! :)


Remember, I am giving away a whole pack of journal card templates on my blog as well as in my newsletter. Not signed up for my newsletter? You can do that HERE 
Next newsletter goes out tonight, Aug. 1st 7 pm EST.


We are now on Journal Card Template 3. Here it is. 


Remember you don't have to use these just for journal cards you use them as small note cards, wallet layouts and/or magnets. 

Thanks for stopping in! I'll see you all back here on Tuesday with Two Page Pack 5 giveaway! :)

Pin It

8 comments: