Friday, June 21, 2013

Winners, Freebie & New Template Pack!

Get ready for a fun twist and turn pack from me today!
Template Pack 43 is all about angles.
 Get this pack while it's on sale for only...

$2


You can find this pack at:

Here are some layouts from my CT using Template Pack 43



If you like Template Pack 43 then you just may like Our Life In A Year: February pack. In honor of this week's release I have placed OLIAY: February on Sale as well.

$2


Also, just a little reminder...Template Pack 42 was last week's release. It is still on Sale but only through Monday.

$2


And the WINNERS to Template Pack 43 are....
Jessica Dixon

and

Henriett

CONGRATS!
email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by June 27th to get your prize.
Thanks for stopping in to check out my new goodies. Here is a word art freebie for you! Enjoy!



Pin It

4 comments: