Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Template Collection

Get ready for 2013! I am releasing a whole new collection of templates! These are called "We Are Memory Keepers Templates." This collection will not only be made up of my Templates but also kits by Adriana's Cafe, Designers from Stuff to Scrap as well as Scraps N Pieces Designers. Each month word art will be made by Manda Lane Scraps. The collection will release on the 2nd of each month.

Every month there will be a theme and this month the theme is BUTTONS!! The designers that got together for this month's collab was: Adriana's Cafe, Scraps N Pieces, and Manda Lane Scraps. Take a look at what their parts look like.


Now here is my part..."We Are Memory Keepers: Our Buttons Templates"

 On Sale for $2 Now through the 14th of January

Take a look at what my CT did with this pack.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out the new Buy 6 get 1 Free offer! For more info on that click HERE



Happy 2013 Everyone!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely love these! Especially the one with the focal circle the 2nd one. I cannot wait to get these!

    ReplyDelete