Friday, August 3, 2012

New Releases and Freebie!

Okay so you guys know I started "Our Life In a Year" Template Pack Collection in the middle of the year and now I got to catch up and get the first 6 months made for you all! I am releasing today "Our Life In A Year: January Templates!" This pack will be on Sale for $2 now through the 12th! If you love hexagons you are going to LOVE this pack! PSD, PNG, TIFF, PAGE and SBPAGE formats are included in the download.


This pack is sold at SNP and SFT

Look at some examples from my CT using this template pack


"Our Life in A Year: January Templates" matches this Adriana's Cafe's kit. Which will be on sale all August.


Speaking of "Our Life In A Year Template Collection" I have went back for all you PAGE format users and added PAGE and SBPAGE files to the July pack of this collection. I have put it on sale for $2 for a limited time.


SNP and SFT

I also have one more release and this one is a SFT exclusive. Now for a limited time you can "Fairytale Mini Pack 3" for $1! PSD, PNG, TIFF, PAGE and SBPAGE files are included in this pack.


Now onto the Friday Freebie! Word art it is! Have a FAB weekend and I'll see you next week with another release and freebie. Take care!


Pin It
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent and your Just Between You and Me word art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete