Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday and OLIAY Feb

Just put Our Life In A Year: February Templates in my stores! This pack is all about angles. If you didn't know, all my templates are CU, CT and Freebie Friendly. In the download you will get PSD, PNG, TIFF, PAGE and SBPAGE formats. Just like all my new releases, this pack is on sale for a limited time for $2.


You can find Our Life In A Year: February at:
SNP and SFT

Here are some layouts from my CT


Ready for a freebie?


 Next Friday there will not be any freebie. The freebie will be moved to Saturday. Trust me it's worth the wait!

Come on back here tomorrow to see what I have in the Super Saturday Bin.

Pin It
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the word art. I love this saying and will be using it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you So Much for your CUTE WA! Very interesting templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not certain if my other comment went through.

    Very Interesting templates! Thank you So Much for the CUTE word art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute ! thank you so much ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete